Lehigh Valley Cooperative Telephone Association provides our customers with the following information related to their service bill.
- Bills are mailed on or near the first of every month and are due upon receipt.
- Payment is due on the 20th.
- Final notices are sent out on the 21st and are subject to disconnection.
When paying by mail, please enclose the return stub with your check. If the payment stub has been misplaced, please include your phone number so the payment can be applied to the correct account.
Locations where payment will be accepted are:
- Lehigh Valley Cooperative Telephone Association
- Callender Heartland Bank
- Dayton Security Savings Bank, Boxholm, Harcourt, Lehigh
Continue to receive a phone bill from Lehigh Valley that will itemize the services and calls made. This amount will automatically be taken from your pre-authorized bank account on the 14th or 15th of each month. Click here to learn more about Direct Payment.
GO GREEN! Have your bill E-mailed to you every month. Call office for details.
Direct Payment is the fastest, most convenient and cost-effective way for you to pay your bill!
- Receive your normal monthly billing from Lehigh Valley with itemized calls and amount due. Bill will say "Do Not Pay-Paid Automatically by your Bank".
- Lehigh Valley submits charges to your financial institution for distribution through ACH.
- Your account is charged at your financial institution on or around the 15th of every month and is easily identified on your bank statement.
- We pay your bill for you!
Now pay your bill with a Debit/Credit Card.
Call the office and we can take information over the phone when convenient for you every month or we can set-up the information and have it taken out on the 15th of the month. Bill will say "Do Not Pay-Paid Automatically by your Credit Card".
Our online bill payment system allows you to view and pay your bill using electronic check or Debit/Credit Card.
You will need to register on the new site. Click on eBILL: During registration you will be asked for your Service Account and a Secret. To find these, look in the remit detached area of your current bill. Your Account Number will be your Service Account use all ten digits and your Secret will be seven digits CO# 554 plus the last four of telephone number found directly under the due date.
If you have any questions about your bill, please feel free to contact us.